Things We ARE:
A safe place to share
A place of belonging
A place to care for others and be cared for
A place where respect is given to each member
A place where confidentiality is highly regarded
A place to learn
A place to grow and become strong again
A place where you can take off your mask
A place for healthy challenges and healthy risks
A possible turning point in your life
Things We Are NOT:
A place for selfish control
A place for therapy
A place for secrets
A place to look for dating relationships
A place to rescue or be rescued by others
A place for perfection
A place to judge others
A quick fix
Is Celebrate Recovery for me?
CR offers a person the opportunity to participate in a group fellowship where love and hope combine with God’s purpose to mend our lives.
- Are there things I do that hurt others?
- Is there something I wish I could live without?
- Is it time to break through my denial and admit I am not in control of my life?
- Do I have a painful habit or hang-up from which I need to be freed?
- Is a past abuse in my life preventing me from being able to move forward?
If you answered “yes” to any of these statements,
we urge you to attend a CR meeting to see if it is for you.
There is hope at Celebrate Recovery where you will find:
- Others struggling with similar issues
- Unconditional understanding & acceptance
- Help from God to focus on Him and how He wants you to change
- Freedom from bondage
- Healthier thinking
- A new “toolbox” …to help you to respond instead of react
Celebrate Recovery is a safe place because:
- You are in control of how much you participate
- No one “fixes” or judges
- No one “shoulds” on you
- You find answers from God—-and depend on Him
- Your life becomes re-centered on Christ
- You are encouraged by the openness & vulnerability of fellow strugglers
- You are allowed to “take off your mask” and be real and honest